Tuesday, September 23, 2008

How was my day?

I'm glad you asked! Here're some highlights:
  • T, I'm playing with the wheel of your chair, so don't roll back. You'll squoosh my fingers.
  • Follow the sultry sound of my voice...
  • Tell them you're trying to weed out the weak-eyed.
  • I think these carpets could really do without the pink.
  • I'm just a little black raincloud...hovering under the Honey Tree. I'm just a little black raincloud...pay no attention to little me. Everyone knows that a raincloud never eats honey, no, not a nip. I'm just a little black raincloud...wondering where I might drip.
  • Tanna, you're an island! Among other things!
That's right, folks: my computer was broken. All day. I spent almost the entire day in Tanna's cube, driving her cra--I mean, keeping her company. And yes, a significant portion of that time was spent on her floor.

No comments: