Thursday, June 4, 2009

...

So I'm at work, right? Scanning a book into Kofax (which just means that the software is loading scans from a source folder). Well, it's been running for like 3 hours, so I pull that window back up to check it. Yep, still running. How many pages is that monster, anyway? Let's check the source folder. So I pull up an explorer window and check it out. Now, why on earth is that book sorting to the end of the list? Oh, because instead of being named with just a number like the others, it's got TN- on the front of it. That's just silly. Let's fix it! So I rename the folder. Huh. Now there's an error over on my Kofax window. Something about it can't find the file it's trying to scan. Go figure.

This is when I laugh and wonder why on earth people come to me for help. I'm clearly a doofus.

1 comment:

ottspot said...

Jess...e-mail me about a certain someone's bday plans. erinjott at the gmail.