Monday, June 9, 2008

Things Found in "My" Desk

*Okay, it's not actually my desk. It's the desk I sit at. Whatever.
  • 2 plastic spoons
  • pens/pencils
  • Silly Putty
  • 3 sets of earplugs in a nice plastic case
  • toothpaste
  • $0.51 in change
  • Post-Its
  • velcro strips
  • 1 tablet of asthma medication that expired in June 2006
  • an electric fan
  • business cards
  • whip
  • soundtrack to God's Army
  • extra computer memory cards
  • bike lock
  • manicure set
  • can opener (the hand-crank kind)
  • toothbrush
  • moist towelette
  • salt in a baggie with a 1/8-tsp. measuring spoon
  • scissors
  • pushpins
  • an empty case for heaven-only-knows-what
So no, I take no responsibility for any of these items. But I am allowed to use them, so don't give me a reason to get that whip out!

No comments: