Saturday, June 14, 2008

The weirdest things happen to me at fast-food joints.

Ok, so T and I went out to run some errands this morning, right? Well, we were hungry, so we decided to stop at McDonald's for lunch. As I was getting out of the car, my flipflop broke!This was very sad, since, as we all know, McDonald's forbids entrance if you're barefoot. What to do? Obviously, pretend it will stay on my foot (which, of course, it didn't). But I had Tianna call BJ and invite him to join us. And bring me another pair. Which, of course, he did. And since we still had to go to the grocery store, this was a good thing.

Other weird thing that happened to me today: I opened up a bottle of creme soda, and it exploded all over me! And the floor. And the chair. Interestingly enough, my first instinct was to try and hold the foam in by pressing my hands around the neck of the bottle. This failed miserably, to everyone's great shock. Hours later, I realized that my hands were still sticky. Don't worry: I have washed them again, and they are now clean.

No comments: