Friday, November 28, 2008

Adventures in Ririe (it's actually not the contradiction in terms you might think!)

I'm still amazed that you can see cows from Tianna's kitchen table. When we were getting ready to set off for our adventuring, BJ told me that if I went closer to the cows, they'd look at me. He lied. They ran away.
Today was the day when I finally got square ice cream. Despite the fact that it was freezing outside, we all went for square ice cream. (BJ and I had never had it!) We had fun:On the way home, we stopped to look at a feed gate header thingummy. (T indulges my amazement at all things farm-related.) Apparently, until a few years ago, this was the largest one in the world!I kept getting close to the edge so I could lean out and look at stuff. T kept yelling at me. (She totally cramps my style sometimes.) (Actually, now that I think about it, she was probably just trying to follow her latest directive from Kyle: keep me alive. She totally failed at the previous one...)Don't worry, though: I didn't fall in.

No comments: