Thursday, July 3, 2008

I wonder if anybody tracks these things. Am I gonna get in trouble?

I just saw this ad on a website, and I thought it was hilarious.My favorite part is the "Find a Bar" button. Just in case you're in the mood to get sloshed, but don't know where to go. But it got even better. I clicked on it. Problem is, I'm at work. In the Church Office Building. Yep, it was blocked. I got a screen saying that "Access to the website you requested is filtered by Church policy." I laughed. Hard.

It was just the pickup I needed, really. I'm so sick. I'm all stuffy and sneezy and basically lack the energy required for life. I seriously expect my lungs to just stop working, or my heart to stop beating. I'm so exhausted. So yeah, a laugh at a ridiculous ad was just the ticket.

No comments: