Monday, March 17, 2008

Things I Want from IKEA

  1. My very own frog prince. You can zip his mouth shut! This is a highly desirable trait for any guy.
  2. This heart pillow--it's just so stinkin' huggable!
  3. This turtle, just 'cuz he's way fun.
  4. This chaise is super comfy.
  5. This rattan chair also has you sitting with your legs out in front, and it has great back support.
  6. This office chair is just awesome. The high back swiveldyness makes you feel like an evil genius (and who doesn't need that when they're working?)
  7. This chair grants enlightenment to all who sit in it! It's amazing (although, in this pic, it doesn't look amazing).
  8. This chair and footstool combo are just heaven.




  9. This is the coolest bed EVAR! Also, the measurements say it's big enough for an Amazon like me to stretch out on, which I didn't think was the case when I actually saw it, so I didn't try (sad.) (Note to any hypothetical readers of this hypothetical blog: I am the only person allowed to call me an Amazon. If you try it, I will kill you dead. (Or at least chase you around a parking lot and then slap you. Just ask Ryan.))

1 comment:

Gerald said...

Did you know that the turtle you want from IKEA has an English cousin called Gerald who has his own blog? It's right here! turtlegerald.blogspot.com :)