Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Blah

Work today is filled with weirdness. I'm trying to reconcile some reports that don't match, which involves a lot of searching and a lot of detail-fixing. It's oogly.

Also, I have a migraine. This makes life not fun. Fortunately, I was permitted to come to Orem with Tianna instead of making the lengthy trek up to Salt Lake by myself. It's good to not drive when my head hurts. It's also good to get a large Frosty with my lunch. Ice cream makes me feel better. (Yes, it's weird. It's also true, and I'm not gonna argue with anything that makes me a bit more comfortable with a migraine.) Working with a migraine is not cool at all. In addition to just being painful, it screws up my finger coordination, so I get typos everywhere, and it's just harder to think. It especially makes it more difficult to deal with all the blasted wretched numbers. Bother it all.

More also, my back is killing me. I've had this knot under my left shoulder blade for a few weeks now, and it likes to spasm out and make sitting really uncomfortable. There's just no way to sit that isn't painful. Lately, it's been quite easy to find me, in my cubicle, contorted into various positions, trying to stretch it out. Tianna's been an angel about rubbing my back for me, but it keeps coming back. Meh.

All in all, today is not a happy day, and I'll be really glad to go home.

No comments: