Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Why is everything against me?

My keyboard and I are not getting along today. It keeps trying to sabotage me. First, the "c" key got stuck. (At least, that's what we thought, judging by the unending string of c's I couldn't stop. Seriously, looking at the chat, it's several inches long. Screens, even.) So I pried off the key, but that wasn't it. (However, when I put the c and x keys back on, I accidentally typed a "Ü"! No idea how, though.) So I disconnected the keyboard, which made it stop, and plugged it back in, which made it work again. About five minutes later, the keyboard just up and died. Couldn't type anything. So I had to, once again, crawl under the desk to fiddle with the plug. I got it working again, though, and it's been good for the last coupla hours. Hopefully, this continues.

No comments: