Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Idiots! There will be a flash!

Ok, so this is actually a follow-up to my earlier post. I discussed theories about the meaning of the "J." tattoo with a few friends. One said that it meant the universe knew my initial and was watching me. Another, far more realistic, explanation came from Tyler:Tyler: Hm.
Perhaps demons possess your pen.
And are trying to communicate with you.
If the next few days it gives you letters that spell "UST GIVE IN TO EVIL" then this is certain.
Tyler: You can never tell with gel pens.
me: do demons like to live there?
Tyler: Is the gel from petroleum products, or the SOULS OF THE DAMNED?
Darned if I know!
Tyler: I imagine it makes good black ink. Black...LIKE THEIR SOULS.


Well, guess what? It happened again! Another ink splotch! T says this one is an "i":
So, what messages could the demons be sending me that start with "Ji"? "Jiffy peanut butter is evil?" Dude, I already know that!

1 comment:

Katria said...

Maybe they're uneducated demons and can't spell. "Jist give in to evil?"