Thursday, May 15, 2008

A message? My soulmate?

So, theories about these letters that keep showing up on my person abound. Back when it was just J-i, Will was certain it was an alphabetical countdown...no doubt to something horrific. But then the "T" showed up, and he was proved wrong. As usual. (Of course, he maintained that it was an unfinished "H"...whatever.)

Here's what showed up today:As this is clearly "VI," Tianna has posited a new theory, and it goes like this: Somewhere in the world is a man with the initials JIT, the sixth. He's no doubt royalty, due to the "VI." And I am destined to find him and marry him! We're soulmates, cruelly separated by fate.

(Tianna: "Too bad it isn't JTT; then it'd be Jonathan Taylor Thomas! But he's waaaaay too young for you anyway.") I roll my eyes rather too much to be healthy when I'm around my friends. But that's another theory for another post.

No comments: